Ensuring Continued Service: Our Response to COVID-19
Like you, we’re watching the evolving situation with coronavirus closely. As always, our key priority is the safety of our team, clients, partners and our direct community. After much research and discussion, we believe the best immediate response from our organisation is strong support for social distancing initiatives.
Effective immediately, we are throwing our business’ full weight behind social distancing measures, in an attempt to help flatten the curve on coronavirus globally.
As of close of business on Tuesday, 17 March 2020:
- The AOPEN Solutions Australian office will be closed to clients and the public, until further notice.
- Our team will continue to be available by phone, email and by video link.
- All meetings and appointments will go ahead as scheduled, conducted via teleconferencing.
- All AOPEN Solutions employees will be working remotely. Until further notice, they will not be required to attend the office for work, client meetings or other events. They will only be authorised to attend the office if it is deemed as safe or safer than working from home.
- We have indefinitely postponed client functions and events. Client meetings will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and/or via teleconference.
- Any travel both internationally or interstate has been suspended until further notice.
- At AOPEN solutions, we recognise that we are fortunate to be able to continue our work and provide our services remotely. Our shift to fully cloud-based technologies a few years ago allows us to continue our service in this unusual time.
Please rest assured: we are here for you. Our team will be available via our usual channels and we have an online resource library for our community.
We are also aware that keeping up good hygiene and making sure all surfaces are clean is important for everyone in the community, especially in this critical period.
Cleaning your device
All AOPEN devices are commercial grade and touch devices are with a full glass touch screen. For those who have already purchased our devices, we highly recommend that you regularly wipedown your devices by applying a cleaning agent on a cloth. Our touch screens are best maintained with any cleaning agent that is non-corrosive and has a mixed alcohol concentration of not more than 78%.
In the meantime, we encourage both our people and our customers to follow the guidance of the Federal Health Department on how to protect yourself and limit the spread. Our thoughts are also with those who have been affected by the virus and we would like to express our gratitude to frontline professionals and volunteers who are tackling this challenge.
I hope you’re safe and well through this time.